Dr. Brennan has found this to be an effective weight loss program where you not only lose weight and inches,
you will also find improvement in your overall health. It is based on research of Dr. Simeons in the 1950's and 60's. He researched obesity over the years trying to discover the contributing factors and eventually discovered that it was the dysregulation of the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus is the center of satiety and cravings.
Sugars, fats and salt all increase our desire to eat more. When we saturate our blood with too many calories the hypothalamus tries to balance the system by storing them as nonfunctional fat. Many diets break down functional fat which is not what we want. For more information on Dr. Simeons' program click on "Pounds and Inches" in
the Resources section below. Hundreds of thousands of people have used this diet protocol with great results. They experience the re-shaping of their body as a positive effect from taking Human Chorionic Gonadtrophin (HcG) which aids the body's breaking down and burning of nonfunctional fat.
• Lose weight that you have tried to lose before
• Improve your sense of self and feel empowered
• Reduce elevated blood pressure and blood sugar levels
• Decrease pain in knee joints and low back
• Increase your awareness of foods that you are allergic to
• Improve your ability to age in a state of better health
This is approximately a two to three month program that will change your life. It helps you learn to eat in a healthy way that fits your metabolic needs. The program includes use of the hormone Human Chorionic Gonadtrophin (HcG) in homeopathic form. It is easy, safe and effective.
Phase One: Dr. Simeons did not have a phase one, but in recent years Kevin Trudeau introduced the idea of doing
a detox before starting the diet. Very few people require the detox, but if it is necessary a detox protocol will be provided for you.
Phase Two: This is where most people start. You will take HcG in homeopathic form for either 23 or 42 days depending on the amount of weight you want to lose.
Phase Three: Three weeks of no sugar or starch. This is where you help lock in and stabilize the hypothalamus
and your blood sugar.
Phase Four: You will learn how to eat small meals regularly with three snacks daily, continue to drink a significant amount of water every day, and keep alcohol at a minimum. This will help you to balance your energy, support your immune system and maintain a stable body weight. This is a great time to reintroduce foods slowly back into your diet as some people have discovered that they are allergic to foods they have been eating for years. This is a
plan to follow for the rest of your life!
What's Included with Dr. Brennan's Program
While others may offer HcG protocols, Dr. Brennan brings over 25 years of experience with health issues and their underlying emotional issues. Being a Certified Naturopath, she is uniquely qualified to work with you to ensure
that you get the best results and to help you identify what foods or other issues may be creating imbalances in your system.
• An initial individual consultation of 30 to 60 minutes. This includes a review of your completed metabolic assessment form and discussion of your goals, expectations and current challenges. If you have recent blood work please provide it to Dr. Brennan.
• Weekly Meetings for 4 – 6 weeks. It is a great support tool, but not required that you attend the weekly meetings.
If you are unable to attend, Dr. Brennan will set-up a weekly phone or email check-in with you.
• Phone and email support for your questions between weekly meetings.
• Easy to use form to track your progress and see your success.
• Special book with simple and quick recipes, food and cooking tips, organic food resources, and more!
• Notes and tips for maintenance after successfully completing Phase Two.
Dr. Brennan is available by phone and internet and will give you as much or as little support as you want. The program is for you and we create it so that it works best for your lifestyle and to support you on your way to success.
Dr. Brennan offers groups regularly. Take the step to get back in shape. Call today (510) 482-8748.
Please note: The content of this website is for informational purposes only. Individual results may vary. Any information here or mentioned is not intended to be medical or professional advice. For specific medical advice, diagnosis and treatment, contact a medical professional.